- CSU Long Beach player suspension - CSU Long Beach player number 13 (last name: Lindquist) suspended for 2/19/12 UNLV game for receiving a red card in game versus Humboldt State.
- SBCC forfeits win versus UC Irvine - The Executive Committee ruled that SBCC will forfeit their win versus UC Irvine on 2/4/12 for playing an ineligible player. The score will be changed to 1-0 in favor of UC Irvine. SBCC has been placed on 30 days probation. The EC also agreed to waive the $200 fine.
- Pepperdine ineligible - The Executive Committee, by a unanimous vote, has voted to rule Pepperdine as ineligible for participation within the WWLL for the duration of the 2012 season and must seek reentry into the league according to Section XVIII of the approved Bylaws. As of 1/20/12. they leave with an unpaid 2012 dues invoice of $700.00. The commissioner has requested payment from their Club Sports Director on 1/20/12 an amount of $600.00 (waiving the $100.00 assignor fee).
- Univ of Nevada Reno - Probation period extended until 2/15/12. Fined $200.00 for forfeiting games while on probation.
- UNLV game on 4/17 vs Long Beach, Number 4 last name Lowe (Red Card) suspended for first two regulation games of 2012 season.
- USC 'A' game on 4/17 vs UC Berkeley, #10 last name Levine (Double Yellow) suspended for first regulation game of 2012 season. (Pending 2012 US Lacrosse carding rule change. Please review with the Commissioner)
- SBCC game on 4/9 vs Fullerton #13 last name Seggman (Double Yellow) suspended for first regulation game of 2012 season. (Pending 2012 US Lacrosse carding rule change. Please review with the Commissioner)
- Pepperdine - Fined by the league for multiple forfeits. Placed on probation for the 2012 season and their divisional status will be up for review at the annual league meeting in October.
Designed and hosted by